Baby's never have enough booties. Our Little Knitters enjoy knitting the basic acrylic booties. They make a great beginning project for them to learn in a small size. They get to learn the technique of shaping the toe and heel of the bootie, which is an important knit shaping skill.
These booties are so economical - they make great 'bows' on baby's other knit presents. Knit booties are not only a great inexpensive gift for baby but also a great way to support our "Little Knitters Program" and encourage them to keep learning.
Little Knitters will knit them in any acrylic color from our yarn chart. So you can select from the basic baby colors in inventory in the selection box: Select Color or you can type in your special order color in the text box under OPTIONS below.
These booties will go great with the acrylic honeycomb baby blanket, which you can also order in any of our acrylic colors.
- Cording Tie for personal adjustment to fit
- Roll Cuff
- fitted toe and heel for better fit
- Choose Size: Newborn or 6 Months
- Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Select Basic Baby Colors from Inventory: White, blue, pink, in the "Select Color" box under Options or Type in your Special Order Color in the Text Box.