Merino Wool and Acrylic Blend Camouflage Flap Cap Peruvian Style Beanie
- Choose Size under Options Below: Adult: One Size Fits Most or Child ~ Men and Women alike enjoy our special beanies. This Flap Cap has the 3 color braids of the camo colors in the cap.
- 3 Color Camo Design
- Double layer with a soft 100% merino wool facing for warmth and comfort.
- Flap Cap Styles stretch to fit more sizes so we just offer one child and one adult size in this style of beanie
- Fiber: 70% Merino Wool with 30% Acrylic . This fabric is very comfortable next to the skin Blending of these two fibers makes a great fabric: warmth with plyable drape and easy care:
- wash cold water / lay flat to dry
These colors may appear differently on different computer monitors. As different dyelots of these colors are used, you may see a slight variation in yarn colors.
If our inventory is low, allow 1 week for us to especially hand loom your flap cap. These caps are individually made and not a 'mass production' item. We take pride that each item is made to our high quality standards.
The following chart shows the actual head measurements of the standard Adult sizes
The head measurement is taken around the head just above the ears and eyes.
If you are use to the expression "One Size Fits All or Most": This would be our size LARGE in the classic beanies. Most adults fall into that category of head sizes
|Order Our Size||Actual Head Measurement||To fit Hat Sizes|
|Child||18" - 20"|
|Adult||20.5" - 24"||6 3/8 - 7.5|
If you are buying this as a gift, the standard sizes are based on Industry Standards for knits for adults and children. Baby Camo flap caps are Shown Separately for Newborn and 6-12M and are offered in acrylic
If you have any questions, please email me at customer service/contact us.
Remember since these are all custom knit,, allow 1 week and we'll knit your size especially for you!