Camouflage Style Hoodie Vest with full Zipper Front, Double 1 x 1 Ribbing at arms and bottom , and hand warmer pocket.
The photo of our sample has the OPTIONAL UPPER CHEST POCKETS WITH FLAPS
- 3 Color Camo Design
- Zipper Front with Hood and Hand warmer pocket
- Special Order Your Size: Available Sizes: Xsmall through 3xlarge
- Choose between several Color Combinations Our sweater in the photo is pictured in Camo Colorway R: Orange (color 1) / Black Shadows (Color 2) / and Grey (Color 3). This color way is only available in the classic version because we do not have orange merino wool.
- Optional: upper chest pockets with flaps; Select under options below
- Fiber: 100% Acrylic for those customers who desire a camouflage garment that is machine wash and machine dry for quick and easy care.Our
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- Machine Wash Cold Water/ Machine Dry Knit Cycle: do not use hot water or hot dryer setting: this would stretch any acrylic fibers. Turn garment inside out when washing to keep it looking like new. Rubbing action on acrylic knits could fuzz or pill some yarns. I have found that our acrylic yarn holds up very well under theses standard machine washing and drying instructions.
- Double Bed Jacquard Fabric (no yarn floats on the inside of garment)
Make Your Selections Below Under Options
Each vest is individually hand loomed and assembled. It is NOT a mass produced item.
We offer this vest under 'special order' so that you can select your size and color way to meet your hunting surroundings! or if it is just a 'style statement' for you to wear for casual wear.
Please allow two weeks to have this sweater especially knit for you. We will email you with an estimate of the shipping date or you can contact us if you have special needs. (during the fall hunting season our waiting list may be longer, please order early)
Click Here is see a View of some of the available three color camo Pattern choices in our yarn chart with the color names, the same color ways are used for the 100% acrylic or the merino / acrylic blend fiber. Our sample is in color R
We get requests from our clients to have Camouflage Styles added to our line to meet different hunting or fashion needs. Some want the superfine merino / acrylic blend for the naturally insulating and moisture wicking charactoristics; others prefer the 100% acrylic for fast and easy care. This style fills another one of those requests.
The following chart shows the finished measurements of the standard sizes.
We try to complete these Custom Orders within two weeks. Christmas season (Oct-Jan) could be longer dependant upon backlog.
|Size||To Fit Chest Sizes:||Finished Chest||Finished Length|
TIPS FOR SELECTING SIZE
- Measure Chest at fullest Part
- Different Styles of Knit Garments have different ease factors. Therefore, I put the different sizing charts within each product description instead of using a 'generic sizing chart' under the general information.
- Notice that the finished chest measurement is 6" to 8" larger than the "to fit size" chest size - your actual chest measurement. Considar what you are going to have layered under your vest. I would recommend that you have 6" bigger than your measurement. If you are going to layer and have garments under this vest - GO TO A BIGGER SIZE
- If you like a looser Style: choose a size larger.
- Some Jackets by other designers, have as large of an "Ease Factor of 11" - 13". This is because it is lined or made from fabric, which does not 'give' or stretch like a knit. If you have special requirments contact us through custsomer service for your special considarations.
- If you are unsure of what size you want, measure a knit sweater style garment that you own that has a similiar body shape and sweater weight and use that as your finished measurement guide.
Copyright and Licensing Acknowledgements
"All Winona Camo© items by The Knit Tree are produced under license derived from Copyrights originated by Bob Fratzke."
The sewing pattern and body style were reconstructed from a sample provided by Bob Fratzke. Sharon Nani owner of The Knit Tree used the Garment Designer Software by Cochenille to facilitate in the recreation process.