Winona Knit Camo Child Size Classic (acrylic) Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt with Handwarmer Pocket
Top Photo is of Colorway D: Camel / Brown / Mocha
- Pullover Style Hooded Sweatshirt with Handwarmer Pocket
- Set -In Cap Sleeves
- Special Order Your Size: Available Sizes: Child Small, Medium or Large NOTE: Model is age 5 wearing a Small fits size 6-7
- Choose between several different Color Combinations
- The top photo is of color way D
- Camo knit band at cuff
- Fiber: 100% Acrylic (Classic) This is a lighter weight jacket with easy wash and wear.
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- Machine Wash Cold Water/Gentle you can dry low heat in the dryer for about 10 minutes, so it is still damp, then lay flat to dry.
- Double Bed Jacquard Fabric (no yarn floats on the inside of garment).
- Make Your Selections Below Under Options
Click Here is see a detailed article showing closeup photos of this Winona Reconstructed Knit Camo Jacket, including neckline, pocket, and construction details, along with photos on different models so you can see the fit.
Each sweatshirt is individually hand loomed and assembled. It is NOT a mass produced item.
We offer this sweashirt under 'special order' so that you can select your size and color way to meet your hunting surroundings! or if it is just a 'style statement' for you to wear for casual wear.
Please allow two weeks to have this hooded knit camo sweatshirt especially knit for you. We will email you with an estimate of the shipping date or you can contact us if you have special needs. Remember it is first come first serve, and we get very busy starting in Sept. so please get your order in before then.
We get requests from our clients to have Camouflage Styles added to our line to meet different hunting or fashion needs. This style is another one of those requests. Much appreciation to Bob Fratzke for sending in samples of the Winona Camo garments and accessories that he originated in the 1980's so "I could get it right". Then I expanded the camo line with my own body designs using the Winona Camo Graphic for the fabric.
The following chart shows the finished measurements of the standard sizes.
The sleeve measurement is taken from Center Back, down the shoulder and with arm slightly bent, to the wrist.
|Size||To Fit Chest Sizes:||Finished Chest||Finished Length|
|Small: 6-7||25" - 27"||30"||18"|
|Medium: 8-10||28" - 29"||34"||21"|
|Large: 12-14||30' - 31"||36"||24"|
TIPS FOR SELECTING SIZE
- Measure Chest at fullest Part
- Different Styles of Knit Garments have different ease factors. Therefore, I put the different sizing charts within each product description instead of using a 'generic sizing chart' under the general information.
- This is Fitted Style because it is a Sweater Style Sweatshirt: Notice that the finished chest measurement is 6" to 4" larger than the "to fit size" chest size - your actual chest measurement. I would recommend that you have 6" bigger than your measurement. If you are going to layer and have garments under this jacket - GO TO A BIGGER SIZE
- If you like a looser Style: choose a size larger.
- If you are unsure of what size you want, measure a knit sweater style garment that you own that has a similiar body shape and sweater weight and use that as your finished measurement guide.
If you have any questions, please email me at customer service/contact us.
Remember to allow two weeks to have this special order camouflage sweater jacket knit especially for you! If your sizes differ from our sizing chart, please add your changes in the comments box. Also contact me in Customer service (the contact us link) to let me know of your special needs. First Come First Serve.
Copyright and Licensing Acknowledgements
"All Winona Camo© items by The Knit Tree are produced under license derived from Copyrights originated by Bob Fratzke."
The sewing pattern and body style were reconstructed from a sample provided by Bob Fratzke. Sharon Nani owner of The Knit Tree used the Garment Designer Software by Cochenille to facilitate in the recreation process.