Native American Reproduction
Designed and Handloomed by Sharon Nani ~ a Non Native and owner of The Knit Tree
The featured Native American Design is Howling Wolves, designed by Sharon Nani, a non Native. A Geometric Beading Design from the Plains and Plateaus Native American Cultural Areas borders the top and bottom of the dance shawl. The photo of this dance shawl is knit in the jacquard construction in acrylic yarn.
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- Select fabric below High Grade Acrylic for Superior Quality and econonomical price or our finest merino wool for a heirloom keepsake.
- See dance shawl intro page for care instructions
- Design: Motif: Howling Wolf bordered by a Geometric Basketry Design inspired the Plains and Plateaus Native American Cultural Areas
- Size: : Approx. 38" x 60"
- Select Fringe length 10" or 18" shown with 18"
COLOR OPTIONS FOR
Dance ShawlsDIRECTIONS FOR SELECTING YOUR CUSTOM COLORS:
You can only make 'color substitutes for the template as pictured". Use Color Names from our Yarn Color Chart. The colors are different dependent upon your yarn fiber choice.
Refer to the the Merino Wool chart if you choose a Merino Yarn under OPTIONS
Click Here is see a View of the available Merino Wool color choices in our yarn chart with the color names
Refer to the Acrylic Yarn Chart if you choose an Acrylic Yarn
Click Here is see a View of the available Acrylic color choices in our yarn chart with the color names
Main Image on top is shown in a acrylic fiber. Note any of the 2 color blankets can have fringe added to form the dance shawl version.
- Color 1 is the Main or background color: Turquoise in our sample
- Color 2 is the Howling Wolf Design: White in our sample
- The fringe is in Color 2: White in our sample