The Native American basketry design featured in this Blanket is called Frog Foot
Authentic Native American Designs ~ Artisan Darlene Marshall ~ Registered member Hupa Tribe
- Interpreted from Ancestral Tribal Baskets
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- Double Bed Jacquard Fabric
- Main Design: Motif: Frog Foot
Select Yarn Fiber under Options below:
Acrylic Yarn or Merino Wool Yarn
- photo is shown in Acrylic fiber
Acrylic: Machine Wash Cold Water and Machine Dry Knit Cycle
Merino Wool: Hand Wash Cold Water Lay Flat to Dry
- Choose your four colors from the yarn chart, follow directions below for selecting colors. Then type your color choices in the text boxes below.
- Main Image on top is shown in a custom color way not shown in chart
- Size: approximately 38" wide by 70" long
Sizing varies slightly dependent upon the fiber, color and motif combinations The following is a table of STANDARD 4 COLOR WAYS.
|Color Order #||Color 1||Color 2||Color 3||Color 4|
COLOR OPTIONS FOR BLANKETS
You can only make 'color substitutes for the template as pictured". Use Color Names from our Yarn Color Chart. The colors are different dependent upon your yarn fiber choice.
Refer to the the Merino Wool chart if you choose a Merino Yarn under OPTIONS
Click Here is see a View of the available Merino Wool color choices in our yarn chart with the color names
Refer to the Acrylic Yarn Chart if you choose an Acrylic Yarn
Click Here is see a View of the available Acrylic color choices in our yarn chart with the color names
The Photo used for our example: Custom Colorway
- Color 1 is Dark Grey in our sample It is the background color in the two side panels.
- Color 2 is Ivory in our sample It is the color of the small motif and its verticle, toothed borders.
- Color 3 is Dark Grey in our sample It is the color for the center Frog foot motifs and background of the two small verticle panels
- Color 4 is Wine in our sample It is the Frog Foot motifs in the two side panels and the background in the center panel.