Winona Camo Classic Cardigan Jacket with full Zipper Front, 1 x 1 Rib trims, and inside hand warmer pockets
Photo is of colorway Q
- Choose Black or Natural Lining in the body pieces. Sleeves are not lined.
- Zipper Front with Set -In Cap Sleeves, Full length Front Zipper that extends into the Crew Neck or Shirt Style Collar. Wear it as a shirt collar or zip it all the way up to fold into a turtle neck to keep that neck snug and warm!
- Choose Crew Rib neck or Shirt Style Collar
- Special Order Your Size: Available Sizes: Xsmall through 3xlarge
- Choose between different Color Combinations or contact us if you want to create your own camo color way from our available yarn colors
- This photo of our young man is of a Xlarge cardi (this is oversize for our model who should be in a large) it is knit in color Q. He is also wearing the Fratzke Floppy Cap which can be found in the Cap Category.
- Choose your Rib trim color using any of the 3 colors within your Camo Color way. there are 3 choices for the Rib Trim color for each colorway:Color 1 is the first color listed in the camo color way deep mocha Color 2 is the 2nd color listed in our Camo color way - the smaller Shadow color: Black in our photo, or Color 3: the third color listed in each Camo color way, bark brown in our photo. The image is shown with Color 3 Brown rib trim in the Q Camo color way. 1 x 1 Rib Trims with lycra at Waist and Cuffs
- Fiber: 100% Acrylic (Classic)
- Machine Wash Cold Water/Gentle you can dry low heat in the dryer for about 10 minutes, so it is still damp, then lay flat to dry.
- Double Bed Jacquard Fabric (no yarn floats on the inside of garment).
- Select colors under OPTIONS below
If you want something even warmer for colder weather, this same jacket is offered in our Merino Wool / Acrylic blend which is the Elite fabric.
Make Your Selections Below Under Options
Click Here is see a detailed article showing closeup photos of this Winona Reconstructed Knit Camo Jacket, including neckline, pocket, and construction details, along with photos on different models so you can see the fit.
The style is graded to fit like the original Winona knit camo jacket originated by Bob Frazke of the 1980's. It is an Fitted Style Jacket with a built in Ease factor of 6" larger than your chest measurement. See our SIZING TIPS BELOW for more information.
Each sweater is individually hand loomed and assembled. It is NOT a mass produced item.
We offer this sweater under 'special order' so that you can select your size and color way to meet your hunting surroundings! or if it is just a 'style statement' for you to wear for casual wear.
Please allow two weeks to have this sweater especially knit for you. We will email you with an estimate of the shipping date or you can contact us if you have special needs. Remember it is first come first serve, and we get very busy starting in Sept. so please get your order in before then.
Click Here is see a picture showing Color E Camo Color way, with the rib trim in the 3 different color choices for this Color Way. Notice how the rib trim color effects the overall look of a jacket. This picture is of another style jacket, but you can see how different rib colors affect the overall appearance.
We get requests from our clients to have Camouflage Styles added to our line to meet different hunting or fashion needs. This style is another one of those requests. Thank you to Grainger for bringing in his original Winona Camo Jacket of the 1980's for our article, and much appreciation to Bob Fratzke for sending in samples of the Winona Camo garments and accessories that he originated so "I could get it right".
The following chart shows the finished measurements of the standard sizes.
The sleeve measurement is taken from Center Back, down the shoulder and with arm slightly bent, to the wrist.
If you wish to have the body or sleeve length changed for your size, please state your desired body and sleeve length under comments when you place your order.
We try to complete these Custom Orders within two weeks, if there is a waiting line, we will email you with an estimate of time.
|Size||To Fit Chest Sizes:||Finished Chest||Finished Length||Finished Sleeve Length|
TIPS FOR SELECTING SIZE
- Measure Chest at fullest Part
- Different Styles of Knit Garments have different ease factors. Therefore, I put the different sizing charts within each product description instead of using a 'generic sizing chart' under the general information.
- This is Fitted Style because it is a Sweater Jacket: Notice that the finished chest measurement is 6" to 4" larger than the "to fit size" chest size - your actual chest measurement. I would recommend that you have 6" bigger than your measurement. If you are going to layer and have garments under this jacket - GO TO A BIGGER SIZE
- If you like a looser Style: choose a size larger.
- Some Jackets by other designers, have as large of an "Ease Factor of 11" - 13". This is because it is lined or made from fabric, which does not 'give' or stretch like a knit. If you have special requirements contact us through customer service for your special considerations.
- If you are unsure of what size you want, measure a knit sweater style garment that you own that has a similar body shape and sweater weight and use that as your finished measurement guide.
- The Grading of this Winona Reconstructed Jacket is based on the fitted look of the original Winona Jacket.
If you have any questions, please email me at customer service/contact us.
Remember to allow two weeks to have this special order camouflage sweater jacket knit especially for you! If your sizes differ from our sizing chart, please add your changes in the comments box. Also contact me in Customer service (the contact us link) to let me know of your special needs. First Come First Serve.
Copyright and Licensing Acknowledgements
"All Winona Camo© items by The Knit Tree are produced under license derived from Copyrights originated by Bob Fratzke."
The sewing pattern and body style were reconstructed from a sample provided by Bob Fratzke. Sharon Nani owner of The Knit Tree used the Garment Designer Software by Cochenille to facilitate in the recreation process.