Originated by Bob Fratzke
One Size Fits All ~ Stretchable
Choose Fiber under OPTIONS below:
- Winona Classic Camo© is knit with 100% Acrylic yarn for easy care; machine wash/dry
- Winona Elite Camo© is knit with 66% Acrylic / 34% Merino for a blend of fiber that takes advantage of the natural wicking ability of merino wool and washability of the acrylic; wash cold water, gentle, dry in dryer 10 minutes, remove while still damp and lay flat
- 100% Merino Wool, this wool is light weight soft and silky; breathability and natural wicking properties; hand wash / dry
The face mask can be worn over the nose exposing eyes, or below the nose; It has a long neck so it will stay tucked in nicely. Check out our photo which shows both ways. Choose between different Color Combinations or contact us if you want to create your own camo color ways using our available colors of yarn. Our model in the photo is wearing color way E. Special Note: R: Blaze Orange is offered in ACRYLIC ONLY
Make Your Selections Below Under Options
Each camouflage face mask is individually hand loomed and assembled. It is NOT a mass produced item.
The Fratzke Winona Face Mask in the photo is pictured in Camo Colorway E: Camel (color 1) / Black Shadows (Color 2) / and Bark Brown (Color 3). The trim color for bottom ribbing and around the face opening is in Color 3 Brown.
there are 3 choices for the Rib Trim color for each colorway:Color 1 is the first color listed in the camo color way camel in our photo Color 2 is the 2nd color listed in our Camo color way - the smaller Shadow color: Black in our photo, or Color 3: the third color listed in each Camo color way, bark brown in our photo. The image is shown with Color 3 Brown rib trim in the E Camo color way.
Click Here is see a picture showing Color E Camo Color way, with the rib trim in the 3 different color choices for this Color Way. Notice how the rib trim color effects the overall look of a jacket. This picture is of another style jacket, but you can see how different rib colors affect the overall appearance.
- Size: One Size Fits All ~ Stretchable
- Chose Fiber: Classic, Elite, or 100% merino (photo is Classic)
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- Double Bed Jacquard Fabric (no yarn floats on the inside of garment).
- Select Color
"All Winona Camo items by The Knit Tree are produced under license derived from Copyrights originated by Bob Fratzke."
The sewing pattern and body style were reconstructed from a sample provided by Bob Fratzke. Sharon Nani owner of The Knit Tree used the Garment Designer Software by Cochenille to facilitate in the recreation process.