Winona Camo Classic© ~ Floppy Hat.
Originated by Bob Fratzke
One Size Fits All ~ Stretchable
Winona Classic Camo© is knit with 100% Acrylic yarn
This hat style was made famous by Bob Fratzke. It can be worn flopped down over your ears or some hunters like to fold the back up in the 'Robin Hood' style. Check out our photo which shows both ways. Choose between different Color Combinations or contact us if you want to create your own camo color ways using our available colors of yarn. Our model in the photo is wearing color way Q
Make Your Selections Below Under Options
Each camo cap is individually hand loomed and assembled. It is NOT a mass produced item.
The Fratzke Floppy cap in the photo is pictured in Camo Colorway Q: Deep Mocha (color 1) / Black Shadows (Color 2) / and Bark Brown (Color 3).
- Size: One Size Fits All ~ Stretchable
- Fiber: Winona Camo Classic©: 100% acrylic,
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- Machine Wash Cold Water/Gentle dry low heat in the dryer for about 10 minutes,
- Double Bed Jacquard Fabric (no yarn floats on the inside of garment).
- The only thing I did different in the reconstruction is, visually there is a 2 line verticle rib line. Fratzke's original hat was knit on a commericial knitting machine. It visually had a 1 line verticle rib line. The domestic Passap knitting machine could not duplicate this exact fiber, but they drape the same and the sewing pattern is the same.
- Select Color under Options below
Click Here is see a View of some of the available three color Pattern choices in our yarn chart with the color names. There is also an article showing examples of the different camouflage color ways offered by the Knit Tree. See the INFORMATION block on the left side of the page.
"All Winona Camo items by The Knit Tree are produced under license derived from Copyrights originated by Bob Fratzke."
The sewing pattern and body style were reconstructed from a sample provided by Bob Fratzke. Sharon Nani owner of The Knit Tree used the Garment Designer Software by Cochenille to facilitate in the recreation process.