Winona Camo Classic Fatique Sweater with V Tab Button Neck Front, set in sleeves and 1 x 1 Rib trims at cuffs and waist.
Photo is shown in colorway Q: Mocha/Black/Brown
This popular camouflage sweater body style is a favorite by both men and women.
- Special Order Your Size: Available Sizes: Xsmall through 3xlarge
- Choose between different Color Combinations or contact us if you want to create your own camo color way from our available yarn colors
- V Tab front neck has 5 buttons with a stand up collar. Wear it openor button it all the way up to keep that neck snug and warm!
- This photo is a size large sweater finished at 48" chest. (model has a 43.5" chest). So if you like a looser fit sweater, order 6" larger then your actual chest measurement. See Sizing tips below.
- Choose your Rib trim color using any of the 3 colors within your Camo Color way.
- Fiber: 100% Acrylic (Classic) This is a lighter sweater which is perfect for those early season hunts or milder temperatures or just casual wear.
- 1 x 1 Rib Trims with lycra at Waist and Cuffs
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- Machine Wash Cold Water/Gentle you can dry low heat in the dryer or lay flat to dry if you prefer.
- Double Bed Jacquard Fabric (no yarn floats on the inside of garment).
Make Your Selections Below Under Options
Each sweater is individually hand loomed and assembled. It is NOT a mass produced item.
We offer this sweater under 'special order' so that you can select your size and color way to meet your hunting surroundings! or if it is just a 'style statement' for you to wear for casual wear.
Please allow two weeks to have this sweater especially knit for you. We will email you with an estimate of the shipping date or you can contact us if you have special needs. Remember it is first come first serve, and we get very busy starting in Sept. so please get your order in before then.
there are 3 choices for the Rib Trim color for each colorway:Color 1 is the first color listed in the camo color way mocha Color 2 is the 2nd color listed in our Camo color way - the smaller Shadow color: Black in our photo, or Color 3: the third color listed in each Camo color way, bark brown in our photo. The image is shown with Color 1 Mocha rib trim in the Q Camo color way.
Click Here is see a picture showing Color E Camo Color way, with the rib trim in the 3 different color choices for this Color Way. Notice how the rib trim color effects the overall look of a jacket. This picture is of another style jacket, but you can see how different rib colors affect the overall appearance.
We get requests from our clients to have Camouflage Styles added to our line to meet different hunting or fashion needs. This style is another one of those requests. Much appreciation to Bob Fratzke for sending in samples of the Winona Camo garments and accessories that he originated so "I could get it right".
The following chart shows the finished measurements of the standard sizes.
The sleeve measurement is taken from Center Back, down the shoulder and with arm slightly bent, to the wrist.
If you wish to have the body or sleeve length changed for your size, please state your desired body and sleeve length under comments when you place your order.
We try to complete these Custom Orders within two weeks, if there is a waiting line, we will email you with an estimate of time.
|Size||To Fit Chest Sizes:||Finished Chest||Finished Length||Finished Sleeve Length|
TIPS FOR SELECTING SIZE
- Measure Chest at fullest Part
- If you like a Fitted Style: add 2 inches to your finished chest measurement and select closest size from chart.
- If you like a Standard Style: add 4 inches to your finished chest measurement and select closest size from chart.
- If you like a Oversize Style: add 6 inches to your finished chest measurement and select closest size from chart.
- After more than 30 years of 'Custom Sizing Clients', These measurements were selected as the Standard Sizes for the Pullover Style Sweater. If you are buying this as a gift, the standard sizes are based on Industry Standards.
- If you are unsure of what size you want, measure a knit sweater style garment that you own that has a similiar body shape and sweater weight and use that as your finished measurement guide.
If you have any questions, please email me at customer service/contact us.
Remember to allow two weeks to have this special order camouflage sweater jacket knit especially for you! If your sizes differ from our sizing chart, please add your changes in the comments box. Also contact me in Customer service (the contact us link) to let me know of your special needs. First Come First Serve.
Copyright and Licensing Acknowledgements
"All Winona Camo© items by The Knit Tree are produced under license derived from Copyrights originated by Bob Fratzke."
The sewing pattern and body style were reconstructed from a sample provided by Bob Fratzke. Sharon Nani owner of The Knit Tree used the Garment Designer Software by Cochenille to facilitate in the recreation process.