Winona Camo Elite Vest ~ full Zipper Front, 1 x 1 Rib trims, and inside hand warmer pockets
Photo is of Colorway T: Camel / Black / Grey
- Zipper Front,
- Choose Crew Rib neck or Shirt Style Collar
- Special Order Your Size: Available Sizes: Xsmall through 3xlarge
- Choose between different Color Combinations or contact us if you want to create your own camo color way from our available yarn colors. Please Refer to your State Hunting Regulations on the wearing of Orange Camo color way, this varies in each state.
- Choose your Rib trim color using any of the 3 colors within your Camo Color way.
- Body Fiber: 66% Acrylic 34% merino wool (Elite) The Elite is a heavier weight vest which is good for cooler weather, if you need something more light weight please consider the classic version of one of our vests. classic is our Acrylic fabric
- Vests that are unlined have a ribbing finish at the armholes
Winona Sizing Note: please refer to our finished measurements for all garments. For those of you that have owned the earlier Winona sweaters, jackets or pants knit in the 70’s – 90’s --- these were offered on a tighter fit scale. Today we have a lot of larger sized clients. So older Winona size XL is The Knit Tree’s Size Large and so forth.
Click Here is see a detailed article showing closeup photos of this Winona Reconstructed Knit Camo Jacket, including neckline, pocket, and construction details, along with photos on different models so you can see the fit. The large facing pockets in the vest are the same as this jacket
Each knit garment is individually hand loomed and assembled. It is NOT a mass produced item.
We offer this vest under 'special order' so that you can select your size and color way to meet your hunting surroundings! or if it is just a 'style statement' for you to wear for casual wear.
Please allow two weeks to have this vest especially knit for you. We will email you with an estimate of the shipping date or you can contact us if you have special needs. Remember it is first come first serve, and we get very busy starting in Sept. so please get your order in before then.
there are 3 choices for the Rib Trim color for each colorway:Color 1 is the first color listed in the camo color way grey Color 2 is the 2nd color listed in our Camo color way - the smaller Shadow color: Black in our photo, or Color 3: the third color listed in each Camo color way, brown in our photo. The image is shown with Color 3 brown rib trim in the S Camo color way.
Click Here is see a picture showing Color E Camo Color way, with the rib trim in the 3 different color choices for this Color Way. Notice how the rib trim color effects the overall look of a jacket. This picture is of another style jacket, but you can see how different rib colors affect the overall appearance.
We get requests from our clients to have Camouflage Styles added to our line to meet different hunting or fashion needs. This style is another one of those requests. Much appreciation to Bob Fratzke for sending in samples of the Winona Camo garments and accessories that he originated so "I could get it right".
The following chart shows the finished measurements of the standard sizes.
We try to complete these Custom Orders within two weeks. Christmas season (Sept-Jan) could be longer dependent upon backlog.
|Size||To Fit Chest Sizes:||Finished Chest||Finished Length|
TIPS FOR SELECTING SIZE
- Measure Chest at fullest Part
- Different Styles of Knit Garments have different ease factors. Therefore, I put the different sizing charts within each product description instead of using a 'generic sizing chart' under the general information.
- Notice that the finished chest measurement is 6" to 8" larger than the "to fit size" chest size - your actual chest measurement. Considar what you are going to have layered under your vest. I would recommend that you have 6" bigger than your measurement. If you are going to layer and have garments under this vest - GO TO A BIGGER SIZE
- If you like a looser Style: choose a size larger.
- Some Jackets by other designers, have as large of an "Ease Factor of 11" - 13". This is because it is lined or made from fabric, which does not 'give' or stretch like a knit. If you have special requirements contact us through customer service for your special considerations.
- If you are unsure of what size you want, measure a knit sweater style garment that you own that has a similar body shape and sweater weight and use that as your finished measurement guide.
Copyright and Licensing Acknowledgements
"All Winona Camo© items by The Knit Tree are produced under license derived from Copyrights originated by Bob Fratzke."
The sewing pattern and body style were reconstructed from a sample provided by Bob Fratzke. Sharon Nani owner of The Knit Tree used the Garment Designer Software by Cochenille to facilitate in the recreation process.