Winona Camouflage Pullover Sweater with Standard V or Crew Neck line
Photo shown with crew neck line and color E: camel / black / brown
Winona Camo Design
Winona Sizing Note: please refer to our finished measurements for all garments. For those of you that have owned the earlier Winona sweaters, jackets or pants knit in the 70’s – 90’s --- these were offered on a tighter fit scale. Today we have a lot of larger sized clients. So older Winona size XL is The Knit Tree’s Size Large and so forth.
- Select V or Crew 1 x 1 Rib Neckline with
- Full Fashion Sleeves
- 1 x 1 Rib Cuff and Hemline: Choose your Rib trim color using any of the 3 colors within your Camo Color way. there are 3 choices for the Rib Trim color for each colorway:Color 1 is the first color listed in the camo color way camel Color 2 is the 2nd color listed in our Camo color way - the smaller Shadow color: Black in our photo, or Color 3: the third color listed in each Camo color way, bark brown in our photo. The image is shown with Color1 Camel rib trim in the E Camo color way. 1 x 1 Rib Trims with lycra at Waist cast on and Cuffs 1/2"
- Special Order: Size Xsmall thru 2xlarge
- Choose between several different Color Combinations
- Fiber: 34% Merino Wool with 66% Acrylic to make an Average Weight Fabric. This is Winona's Elilte Fabric. Blending of these two fibers makes a great fabric: warmth with plyable drape for body movement!
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- Machine Wash Cold Water/Gentle and Lay Flat to Dry: Dry in Dryer 10 Min, take out while still damp, lay flat to dry
- Double Bed Jacquard Fabric (no yarn floats on the inside of garment)
Make Your Selections Below Under Options
We really enjoy getting special requests from our clients to fill their personal knit garment needs. We had a request for a standard crew neck which have a tighter fit ribbed collar on the neckline and rib cuffs. 1 by 1 rib has a tighter fit then the 2 x 2 rib. So Here it is!!.
Our Standard Crew Neck is 2.5 inches in heighth, It is knit to 5" then folded to the inside and hand linked down for a double layer. The V neck is 1.5 " in width
This neckline is soft, warm and comfortable next to your skin.
The style is selected to give a comfortable fit. Each sweater is individually hand loomed and assembled. It is NOT a mass produced item.
We offer this sweater under 'special order' so that you can select your size and color way to meet your hunting surroundings! or if it is just a 'style statement' for personal wear.
Please allow two weeks to have this sweater especially knit for you. We will email you with an estimate of the shipping date or you can contact us if you have special needs.
There are many color ways all handloomed with the 3 color camo jacquard pattern and wool/acrylic yarn blend.
Click Here is see a picture showing Color E Camo Color way, with the rib trim in the 3 different color choices for this Color Way. Notice how the rib trim color effects the overall look of a jacket. This picture is of another style jacket, but you can see how different rib colors affect the overall appearance.
The following chart shows the finished measurements of the standard sizes.
The sleeve measurement is taken from Center Back, down the shoulder and with arm slightly bent, to the wrist.
We try to complete these Custom Orders within two weeks.
|Size||Finished Chest||Finished Length||Finished Sleeve Length|
TIPS FOR SELECTING SIZE
If you have any questions, please email me at customer service/contact us.
Remember to allow two weeks to have this special order camouflage crew neck sweater knit especially for you!
- Measure Chest at fullest Part
- If you like a Fitted Style: add 2 inches to your finished chest measurement and select closest size from chart.
- If you like a Standard Style: add 4 inches to your finished chest measurement and select closest size from chart.
- If you like a Oversize Style: add 6 inches to your finished chest measurement and select closest size from chart.
- If you are unsure of what size you want, measure a sweater style garment that you own and use that as your guide.
- After more than 30 years of 'Custom Sizing Clients', These measurements were selected as the Standard Sizes for the Pullover Style Sweater. If you are buying this as a gift, the standard sizes are based on Industry Standards.