Native American Reproduction
Designed and Handloomed by Sharon Nani ~ a Non Native and owner of The Knit Tree
Personalized Caps are great for special events and to honour a special group.
This is the Place to order a Personalized Name Cap with the Snake Nose Border Design. Type in your Colors and Name to use under OPTIONS below
An Adult Hat has room for 14 letters (the spaces between words count as a letter).
Note: Only the smaller Native designs have room to fit on a personalized name cap.
- Inspired from the art of the West Coast, originally the snake nose basketry motif was requested by a member of the Karuk Tribe
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- Double Bed Jacquard Fabric
- Main Design: Motif: Triple Snake Nose
Select Yarn Fiber under Options below:
Acrylic Yarn or Merino Wool Yarn
Acrylic: Machine Wash Cold Water and Machine Dry Knit Cycle
Merino Wool: Hand Wash Cold Water Lay Flat to Dry
- Choose your colors from the yarn chart, follow directions below for selecting colors. Then type your color choices in the text boxes below.
- Image pictured shows a Black / Red / White Cap with a rolls hem and a Wine / Pink / Grey Cap with the Basketweave hem. The name was West Coast Boys. Click on images to see enlargements.
- Select Size: Adult: One Size Fits Most, or XL
- Select Hem Style: Roll Hem or Basket weave hem
Sizing varies slightly dependent upon the color and motif combinations
SIZE AND HEM STYLE OPTIONS FOR ADULT CAPS
COLOR OPTIONS FOR CAPS
You can only make 'color substitutes for the template as pictured". Use Color Names from our Yarn Color Chart. The colors are different dependent upon your yarn fiber choice.
Refer to the the Merino Wool chart if you choose a Merino Yarn under OPTIONS
Click Here is see a View of the available Merino Wool color choices in our yarn chart with the color names
Refer to the Acrylic Yarn Chart if you choose an Acrylic Yarn
Click Here is see a View of the available Acrylic color choices in our yarn chart with the color names
Cap Image on top with a roll hem is our Color way Sample:
- Color 1 is the Main or background color: Black in our sample
- Color 2 is the Border Design (Triple Snake Nose) color: Red in our sample
- Color 3 is the Name Color White in our sample