The camo knit slippers are offered in our two standard camouflage fibers:
- Winona Classic Camo© is knit with 100% Acrylic yarn for easy care; machine wash/dry It is a lighter weight fabric.
- Winona Elite Camo© is knit with 66% Acrylic / 34% Merino for a blend of fiber that takes advantage of the natural wicking ability of merino wool and washability of the acrylic; wash cold water, gentle, dry in dryer 10 minutes, remove while still damp and lay flat to dry
|SIZE||Fits Shoe Size||Approximate Age|
|Small||6 to 8||12M to 24M|
|Medium||8.5 to 10||2 - 3 years|
|Large||10.5 to 12||4 - 6 years|
- Size: Select Small, Medium, or Large under OPTIONS below Photo is of a 3.5 year old wearing Large
- Chose Fiber: Classic 100% Acrylic or Elite acrylic / merino blend (photo is Classic)
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- Double Bed Jacquard Fabric (no yarn floats on the inside of garment).
- Select Color Way under OPTIONS below. Photo is Color J:: Pink / Ivory / Light Olive
- 1 x 1 Rib Cuff is knit with lycra for stretchability . Select Rib Color: One: pink in our sample, Color Two: ivory in our sample, or Color Three: Light Olive in our sample. Photo is Color 1 Pink.
Each camouflage slipper is individually hand loomed and assembled. It is NOT a mass produced item.
This Camo Slipper product is the place to order your choices of size, color, and fabric.
WATCH OUR SPECIALS for a knit camouflage slipper that has already been made at a special price to save you money. These specials are assembled from left over fabrics from our sweaters and garments and are made up as time allows and are always changing. So ONLY ONE is available in each Special Shown
"All Winona Camo items by The Knit Tree are produced under license derived from Copyrights originated by Bob Fratzke."