The camo knit slippers are offered in our two standard camouflage fibers:
- Winona Classic Camo© is knit with 100% Acrylic yarn for easy care; machine wash/dry It is a lighter weight fabric.
- Winona Elite Camo© is knit with 66% Acrylic / 34% Merino for a blend of fiber that takes advantage of the natural wicking ability of merino wool and washability of the acrylic; wash cold water, gentle, dry in dryer 10 minutes, remove while still damp and lay flat to dry
Available in Calf Height Approx 7" or Knee Highs: Height Approx: 12" Dependant upon size. Note Knee high is a few inches below knee.
Available in Acrylic Fiber: light enough to wear inside boots or Acrylic Merino Blend: heavier weight for slipper wear
|SIZE||Fits Shoe Size||Approximate Age|
|X Small||12.5 - 2.5||6 - 7 years|
|Small||3 to 4||7 - 8 years|
|Medium||4.5 to 5.5||8 - 9 years|
|Large||6 to 7||9 - 10 years|
- Size: Select X Small, Small, Medium, or Large under OPTIONS below
- Chose Fiber: Classic 100% Acrylic or Elite acrylic / merino blend (photo is Classic)
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- Double Bed Jacquard Fabric (no yarn floats on the inside of garment).
- Select Color Way under OPTIONS below. Photo is a variation of Color F:: Light Grey / Black/ Medium Grey
- 1 x 1 Rib Cuff is knit with lycra for stretchability . Select Rib Color: One: Light Grey in our sample, Color Two: Black in our sample, or Color Three: Medium Grey in our sample. Photo is Color 1 Light Grey.
Each camouflage slipper is individually hand loomed and assembled. It is NOT a mass produced item.
This Camo Slipper product is the place to order your choices of size, color, and fabric.
WATCH OUR SPECIALS for a knit camouflage slipper that has already been made at a special price to save you money. These specials are assembled from left over fabrics from our sweaters and garments and are made up as time allows and are always changing. So ONLY ONE is available in each Special Shown
"All Winona Camo items by The Knit Tree are produced under license derived from Copyrights originated by Bob Fratzke."