The Featured Native design is called Sports Tattoo to honor Darlenes grandson who used this basketry design for the tattoo on his arm.
Artisan: Darlene Marshall. Darlene is a regisitered member of the Hupa Tribe and lives on the Hupa reservation in Hoopa, Northern California.
- Authentic Native American Designs
- Interpreted from Ancestral Tribal Baskets
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- Select fabric below High Grade Acrylic for Superior Quality and econonomical price or our finest merino wool for a heirloom keepsake.
- See dance shawl intro page for care instructions
- Design: Motif: Sports Foot bordereds by the Friendship Design
- Size: : Approx. 38" x 60"
- Select Fringe length 10" or 18" shown with 18" fringe
COLOR OPTIONS FOR
Dance ShawlsDIRECTIONS FOR SELECTING YOUR CUSTOM COLORS:
You can only make 'color substitutes for the template as pictured". Use Color Names from our Yarn Color Chart. The colors are different dependent upon your yarn fiber choice.
Refer to the the Merino Wool chart if you choose a Merino Yarn under OPTIONS
Click Here is see a View of the available Merino Wool color choices in our yarn chart with the color names
Refer to the Acrylic Yarn Chart if you choose an Acrylic Yarn
Click Here is see a View of the available Acrylic color choices in our yarn chart with the color names
Main Image on top:
- Color 1 is the Main or background color: Red in our sample
- Color 2 is the Sports Tattoo Design: Black in our sample
- The fringe is in Color 2: Black in our sample