Frog Foot Basketry Motif
Size Ladies Medium Knee High fits womens 6.5 - 8.5 shoe Size
Can be worn with sandles, boots, shoes, or used as slipper
Hand painting on Natural Fibers such as Rayon, Bamboo, Wool Rayon and Cotton is an art form all of its own. The process of creating a One of a Kind knit item involves many steps.
- Item is Knit, yarn ends are finished off and item is hard pressed to prepare for painting.
- Item is painted, each color is dried with a hair dryer before applying another color and dependent upon the color of the yarn or color of the paint, more than one layer of a color may have to be applied – again drying between each layer with the hair dryer.
- Item is allowed to set for 3 days to ensure the paint is dried.
- The painted item is hard pressed again in a process to ‘set the paint’ into the yarn fabric.
- Finally the item is assembled and final steamed before labeling and packaging.~
Authentic Native American Designs
- Interpreted from Ancestral Tribal Baskets
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- High Grade Cotton painted with Dharma's Fabric Non Toxic Paint-
- Hand Wash Cold Water and Lay Flat to Dry
- Design: Motif: Frog Foot
- Colors: Main: White Cotton Motif: Red Dharma Non Toxic Paint
- Size: Womens Medium: 6.5 - 8.5 shoe size
Women's Slipper Sizing Chart
|SIZE||Fits Shoe Size|
|Small||3 to 6|
|Medium||6.5 to 8.5|
|Large||9 to 10|
|X Large||10.5 - 13|
Many Tribes use Geometric Designs in