Introducing our new Style Native American Hoodie Vest with full Zipper Front, Hemmed trims with elastic in the waist hem, and hand warmer pocket.
Select your Native American Applique Design under options below: Foot, Goose, Flint, or Stairway to Heaven.
Zipper Front with Hood and Hand warmer pocket
Special Order Your Size: Available Sizes: Xsmall through 3xlarge
Select your own colors Under Options below
Fiber: 100% Acrylic for those customers who desire a garment that is machine wash and machine dry for quick and easy care.
Make Your Selections Below Under Options
The style is selected to give a comfortable fit. It is an Oversized Style Sweater Vest with a built in Ease factor of 6-8" larger than your chest measurement. See our SIZING TIPS BELOW for more information.
Each sweater vest is individually hand loomed and assembled. It is NOT a mass produced item.
We offer this sweater vest under 'special order' so that you can select your size and color way.
Please allow two weeks to have this sweater especially knit for you. We will email you with an estimate of the shipping date or you can contact us if you have special needs. Remember cut off for Christmas deliveries is Nov 10th.
Our sweater vest in the graphic image is pictured in :
color 1): the main color: Country Blue
color 2: the applique band color: Red
color 3: the motif color: Black
This Style is just like our Camo Vest with the Native American Applique band. See our it in this online catalog as well.
- Size: Choose XSmall thru 3XLarge: See Sizing Chart below for details.
- Full length Front Zipper
- Hemmed Trims with elastic at Waist and Hemmed Cuffs
- Fiber: 100% acrylic, easy care
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- Machine Wash Cold Water/ Machine Dry Knit Cycle: do not use hot water or hot dryer setting: this would stretch any acrylic fibers. Turn garment inside out when washing to keep it looking like new. Rubbing action on acrylic knits could fuzz or pill some yarns. I have found that our acrylic yarn holds up very well under theses standard machine washing and drying instructions.
- Double Bed Jacquard Solid color Fabric (no yarn floats on the inside of garment)
The following chart shows the finished measurements of the standard sizes.
We try to complete these Custom Orders within two weeks. Christmas season (Oct-Jan) could be longer dependant upon backlog.
|Size||To Fit Chest Sizes:||Finished Chest||Finished Length|
TIPS FOR SELECTING SIZE
- Measure Chest at fullest Part
- Different Styles of Knit Garments have different ease factors. Therefore, I put the different sizing charts within each product description instead of using a 'generic sizing chart' under the general information.
- Notice that the finished chest measurement is 6" to 8" larger than the "to fit size" chest size - your actual chest measurement. Considar what you are going to have layered under your vest. I would recommend that you have 6" bigger than your measurement. If you are going to layer and have garments under this vest - GO TO A BIGGER SIZE
- If you like a looser Style: choose a size larger.
- Some Jackets by other designers, have as large of an "Ease Factor of 11" - 13". This is because it is lined or made from fabric, which does not 'give' or stretch like a knit. If you have special requirments contact us through custsomer service for your special considarations.
- If you are unsure of what size you want, measure a knit sweater style garment that you own that has a similiar body shape and sweater weight and use that as your finished measurement guide.
Remember to allow two weeks to have this special order camouflage sweater jacket knit especially for you! If your sizes differ from our sizing chart, please add your changes in the comments box. Also contact me in Customer service (the contact us link) to let me know of your special needs. First Come First Serve.