The Featured Native design on this receiving size blanket is Goose. The blanket has a two color all over pattern.
The Cap is knit in the same two colors as the blanket .
Artisan: Darlene Marshall. Darlene is a regisitered member of the Hupa Tribe and lives on the Hupa reservation in Hoopa, Northern California.
- Authentic Native American Designs
- Interpreted from Ancestral Tribal Baskets
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- High Grade Acrylic for Superior Quality -
- Machine Wash Cold Water and Machine Dry Knit Cycle
- Design: Motif: Little Goose
- Size: Baby Blanket : Approx. 34" x 34"
- Select cap size: newborn or 6M
- Type in your color choices below for The blanket and cap. In our sample picture Color One is the Main color Red and Color Two is the color of the Little Goose Motif which is Black in our sample. Make your substitutions by choosing your unique color from our availble choice in our Acrylic Yarn Chart