Special order the colors for this Headband featuring the Flint Motif.
Our Headbands stretch to fit Children to Adults and bounce back into shape for a great comfortable fit!
Headbands are a great cover over the ears or as a Hair Accessory. Both Male and Female enjoy wearing them just for the style. If you don't like covering your whole head top with a cap, this is a great alternate choice.
Go below to see how to select your colors by substituting your choices in place of the colors in our headband sample image.
Headbands are offered in two yarn fibers: acrylic and the finest merino wool. The acrylic version is high quality acrylic which is machine washable. Our merino wool is soft and silky " not the coarser itchy wool that one thinks about from early years. Hand washing in cold water / lay flat to dry is recommended for the merino. Not all colors are available in both fibers. We are using the merino wool color chart which included the colors that are available in both fibers. Make your selections under OPTIONS below by typing in your color choices. CONFIRM THAT YOUR COLOR CHOICES ARE SHOWN IN YOUR SHOPPING CHART WHEN YOU CHECK OUT
- Authentic Native American Designs ~ Artisan Darlene Marshall ~ Registered member Hupa Tribe
- Interpreted from Ancestral Tribal Baskets
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
Select Yarn Fiber under Options below:
Acrylic Yarn or Merino Wool Yarn
Acrylic:Machine Wash Cold Water and Machine Dry Knit Cycle
Merino Wool: Hand Wash Cold Water Lay Flat to Dry
- Double Bed Jacquard Fabric
- Main Design: Motif: Flint
- The inside of the band has been hand finished so there is no bulky seam allowance allowing for a very comfortable feel and fit.
- Choose your two or three colors from the yarn chart, follow directions below for selecting colors. Or Choose from our standard color ways. Pictured is a three color version. Then type your color choices in the text boxes below.
- Image is shown in Brown / Ivory / Mocha in Merino Wool
- Size Adult: One Size Fits Most, stretches to fit, then bounces back into shape.
sizes can vary slightly dependant upon motifs and color
COLOR OPTIONS FOR HEADBANDS
DIRECTIONS FOR SELECTING YOUR CUSTOM COLORS:
You can only make 'color substitutes for the template as pictured". Use Color Names from our Merino Wool Yarn Color Chart
- Pictured is a Three Color Headband
- Brown is Color One in the Sample. It is the background color and the color on the inside of the headband.
- Ivory is Color Two in the Sample. It is the band color.
- Mocha is Color Three in the Sample. It is the color of the Flint Motif