This Native Basketry Design in called Morning Star . Geometric Basketry Marks are part of the culture of Tribes of Northern California.
Authentic Native American Designs ~ Artisan Darlene Marshall ~ Registered member Hupa Tribe
- Interpreted from Ancestral Tribal Baskets
- Hand Loomed for Quality Workmanship and Personal Care
- Double Bed Jacquard Fabric
- Main Design: Motif: Morning Star
- Yarn Fiber Acrylic Yarn
- Care Instructions:Acrylic: Machine Wash Cold Water and Machine Dry Knit Cycle
- Choose your two or three colors from the yarn chart, follow directions below for selecting colors. . Then type your color choices in the text boxes below.
- Main Image on top is shown in White / Blue with a roll hem. The smaller thumbnails below show different color ways. Click on the images to see enlargements.
- Select Size: Newborn or 6 Months to 1 year
Sizing varies slightly dependent upon the color and motif combinations
COLOR OPTIONS FOR CAPS
You can only make 'color substitutes for the template as pictured". Use Color Names from our Yarn Color Chart. The colors are different dependent upon your yarn fiber choice.
Refer to the Acrylic Yarn Chart if you choose an Acrylic Yarn
Click Here is see a View of the available Acrylic color choices in our yarn chart with the color names
Our Example is the larger Main Image on Top
- Color 1 is the Main or background color: White in our sample
- Color 2 is the Band color: None in our sample
- Color 3 is the Morning Star motif Color blue in our sample
REMEMBER IF YOU DO NOT WANT A BAND COLOR: TYPE NONE FOR COLOR 2. This will make it a two color hat.